These Terms explain how you may use this website (service) which is provided by us free of charge.
References in these Terms to the Site includes all associated subdomains and web pages.
You should read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site and Service.
By Accessing or using our Service or Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
If you do not agree with or accept any of the Terms, Please stop using the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about the Site or Service, please feel free to contact me here.
Means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on our Site.
Means these Terms and Conditions of use as updated from time to time.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Means rights such as copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered any in the world.
WE, US or OUR
Means The Authentic Assistant
YOU OR YOU
Means the person accessing or using the Site or its content or the Service provided.
USING THE SITE
· The Site is for your personal and non-exclusive use only. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions We grants you personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site and Service provided.
· You may not use any “page scraper”, “robot”, “spider”, “deep-link” or any other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process , to access, copy acquire, or monitor any part of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
· You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or any of our servers, or to any of the services provided on or through the Site, by password, “mining”, hacking or any other illegal means.
· You may not scan, probe or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
· You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customers of ours, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
· You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
· You may not use the Site or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes our rights or those of others.
· If you access the Site from locations outside the EU you are responsible for compliance with the local laws where they are applicable.
· You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- All costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site: and
- Keeping your password and any other details confidential.
· We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site please feel free to contact me here
We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any Terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
OWNERSHIP, USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Site and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any Content, are owned by us, our licensors or both (As Applicable). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to lawfully access the Site as intended and authorized by us. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site
SUBMITTING INFORMATION TO THE SITE
While we try to ensure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee that security of any information that you supply to us. We therefore cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not submit any patentable ideas or patent applications, advertising or marketing suggestions, prototypes, or any other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable to the Site. While we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any Unwanted Submissions.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
· While we try to make that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot guarantee that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on information on this Site is at your own risk.
· We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time we see fit.
· Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes
· While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
Your purchase is 100% non-refundable. Once your payment is processed, we do not offer refunds. We encourage you to carefully consider your purchase before payment. If you are not sure about your purchase and have any questions regarding the service please feel free to contact me here.
While we hope you love your purchase, we understand you may not. We stand by our no refunds policy, even if you dispute the charge as fraudulent or unrecognized. In the event that this happens, we are hit with a dispute fee and do submit evidence of downloads, our policy, and more. We then block your IP address from future purchases.
If you have purchased a package rate including a set number of hours it is stated in the contract signed by you and us and is binding. In the contract it will outline the use by date of the hours purchased. E.g. within 30 days.
PRICING AND PRODUCT/SERVICE AVAILABILITY POLICY
We reserve the right to change product and service pricing and availability at any time, and without notice. The price you pay when you purchase a product or service is the price you pay, and we do not accommodate retroactive refunds when and if pricing does change.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are Copyright © 2020 The Authentic Assistant. All rights reserved.